8 months and one week pregnant, the water feels really good and helps take the weight off.
We are getting very excited and looking forward to the new addition to our family.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Molly- Thanks for sending me this link - I love seeing how you guys are doing! You look great mama! I wish I had the warm waters of Hawaii to soak my gigantic belly in when I was pregnant. Can't wait to see what you get! becky
You look so beautiful pregnant, it is such an amazing thing! As much as you feel that you will never forget the feeling, the memory fades fast it is crazy! I love you guys and am soo happy for your addidtion to your family! Love you Maggie Jerrod and girls
Molly, Maggie, Jerrod and the girls visited us this past weekend and told us about your blog. Looks great! Congrats on your pregnancy, how exciting! Can't wait to see pictures of your little one! Jacob is almost 7 months old already, it goes by so quickly! But being a mom is such a joy, I love it everyday. Hope all is well. We miss you guys! Please tell your mom hello. Love, Jessica, Nathan and Jacob Connaway
Molly - you look so adorable pregnant! Your house looks awesome! Jeremy - Matt is really impressed with the framing, but he was wondering if you forgot to sheet it? (ha-ha). I voted for light green for the color because I was thinking that spice would be a great accent color for the door, etc. What do you think? We can't wait to see pictures of the little one! Let us know when the big day is here! Love ya! Matt, Laura, Hailee, Hunter & Rubee (our new puppy:)
4 comments:
Molly-
Thanks for sending me this link - I love seeing how you guys are doing! You look great mama! I wish I had the warm waters of Hawaii to soak my gigantic belly in when I was pregnant. Can't wait to see what you get! becky
You look so beautiful pregnant, it is such an amazing thing! As much as you feel that you will never forget the feeling, the memory fades fast it is crazy! I love you guys and am soo happy for your addidtion to your family! Love you Maggie Jerrod and girls
Molly,
Maggie, Jerrod and the girls visited us this past weekend and told us about your blog. Looks great! Congrats on your pregnancy, how exciting! Can't wait to see pictures of your little one! Jacob is almost 7 months old already, it goes by so quickly! But being a mom is such a joy, I love it everyday. Hope all is well. We miss you guys! Please tell your mom hello.
Love,
Jessica, Nathan and Jacob Connaway
Molly - you look so adorable pregnant! Your house looks awesome! Jeremy - Matt is really impressed with the framing, but he was wondering if you forgot to sheet it? (ha-ha). I voted for light green for the color because I was thinking that spice would be a great accent color for the door, etc. What do you think?
We can't wait to see pictures of the little one! Let us know when the big day is here!
Love ya! Matt, Laura, Hailee, Hunter & Rubee (our new puppy:)
Post a Comment